1. Terms and Conditions
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the agrobint website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.agrobint.com (the "Site") by Agrobint Limited. Agrobint Limited (“agrobint”, “the company”)are collectively referred hereto as "Agrobint" "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the Agrobints services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Summary of service
Agrobint is an AgriTechnology driven company. We empower farmers with funds, training and modern farming tools. Individual or corporate bodies have the opportunity to participate in the agric value chain by sponsoring or funding a farm or agric project. Detail information on each farm or project is provided on the website and sponsors or contributor recive profit at the end of the project or farming period.
- Farmer - A person who grow crop or rea livestocks
- Sponsor/Contributor/Funder - An individual or organisation who make contribution for a farm or agri project.
- Products - Items offer on the site from a Seller.
- Disputes are disagreements.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may fund or sponsor a farm, buy and sell on Agrobint.com Registration is free.
- Buyers pay Agrobint for any products order from the market place or farm shop.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers or service providers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Agrobint.com
General Terms - Accounts
- Agrobint reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Agrobint's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Agrobint.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Agrobint's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Agrobint's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Agrobint Customer Support.
- Agrobint may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Agrobint will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Agrobint after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Agrobint will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, any farmer, and all our other agents or sub-contractors, against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred as a result of:
- your fraudulent or illegal use of the Platform, the Services or the Website;
- your negligence or any default by you of any of these Terms or the terms of any Loan Agreement to which you are matched;
- any inaccurate or incomplete information that you have knowingly provided to us;
- your allowing any other person to access your account either with your permission or as a result of your failure to keep your username and password private;
- any service that you have offered, whether with or without our permission, to another third party using our Platform, Services or Website;
- any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of the Company’s Intellectual Property Rights or any actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or in connection with the Services or your use of the Platform.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Agrobint and protected by copyright and trademark law. Agrobint® Agromoney® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Agrobint. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Farm plots have been insured. Where Thrive Agric makes a claim under the insurance policy, and the insurance claim is settled by the insurance company, Thrive Agric shall pass on the benefits of such claims to Subscribers in the proportion of their Subscription Contribution in any affected Farm
The prevailing Terms and Conditions remain in effect until your account is closed. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms & Conditions. You may close your account by simply discontinue using the service.
Limitation Of Liability
Agrobint, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The site, its content and any services or products obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Neither agrobint nor any person associated with agrobints makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The law governing the provision of the Agrobint services to the Customer is the law of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and any disputes arising in respect hereof shall be governed exclusively by the Nigeria courts. You agree to comply with all relevant laws of any territory in which you make use of the Agrobint service.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Changes to this Terms
Agrobint reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and our other policies and agreements at any time. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the 'refresh' button on your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy.
If you have any questions or comments concerning this Policy, please email our team at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.